UPS or USPS Shipping:
• GENERAL GUIDELINES
• Orders placed before 3:00 PM from Monday – Wednesday will be shipped
within 24 hours
• Tuesday is the last day to ship 3 day orders
• Orders placed after Wednesday will be shipped on the following Monday
• UPS and USPS do not deliver to PO BOX addresses
• UPS DOES NOT deliver on Saturday and Sunday
• USPS DOES NOT deliver on Sunday
• If you are unable to receive the package at the given address, please
consider having your perishable foods deliver to an alternate address such
as a commercial address, where someone will be available to receive your
• If you prefer to leave the package at the front door, we will be glad to
include a note for the carriers instructing them to do so.
• Please keep track of the day your package is scheduled to arrive. If you do
not receive your shipment on the schedule date stated, please contact us as
soon as possible. We will track the shipment for you and keep you inform
with the most updated information
• Please inspect the contents of your package as soon as it arrives. We must
hear from you within 12 hours of delivery in order to process a claim for
damage and/or loss.
• RETURN POLICY
In order to maintain the quality of all our products, Vege Eats does not accept any
returns or exchanges.
Please be aware that frozen items shipped in the summer may melt. We will pack
the frozen items in Styrofoam boxes to help keep items frozen. Please note we do
not accept returns for any melted items.
• LOST PACKAGES
For lost packages, please make sure you have checked your shipping location
thoroughly. Sometimes UPS will leave a package on the porch, in front of the
garbage, management’s office, or at a neighbor's location. For lost packages, you
can contact UPS directly @ 1-800-PICK-UPS or call us for assistance.
• STOLEN PACKAGES
For stolen packages, Vege Eats is not responsible for replacing the items that are
stolen. Unfortunately, we have no control over your package once it leaves our
Any claims for reimbursement, replacement and/or refund of perishable goods,
possibly spoiled due to shipping delays, must wait until we ourselves have settled
the claims with our shipping carriers.
Thank you for shopping at Vege Eats!